What is Estate Planning?
We develop close relationships with our clients and their families. Our clients entrust us with their personal and financial data so that we can recommend the appropriate estate planning documents to achieve their goals and to ensure their families’ future are protected. Whether it be a simple trust and a will or complex trust instruments, we can help guide you through the estate planning process with the attention and care you need, at a reasonable cost.
Our estate planning services include:
• Preparation of simple wills, testamentary trusts, including wills to ensure federal estate tax savings permissible under current law.
• Preparation of simple trusts, complex trusts for individual and marital estate planning, Irrevocable Life Insurance Trusts, Residential Trusts, Children's Trusts, Grantor Irrevocable Annuity Trusts, Special Needs Trusts, and Charitable Remainder Trusts.
Estate Planning Portfolio (Sample)
- Declaration of Trust
- Amendment(s) to Trust
- Power of Attorney for Property
- Power of Attorney for Healthcare
- Living Will for Health
- Property Deeds (for transfer of real estate into trust).
• Tax services, including personal returns (1040), fiduciary returns (1041), gift tax returns (709), federal estate tax returns (Form 706), etc.
• Management of client's financial assets in cooperation with banks, trust companies, and brokerage firms. Financial planning for retirement, annual gifting.